Meet the Team
Bart Campione, President
Bart's role is to make sure all the services offered to Third Wave Digital's clients are implemented in the most original, timely, professional, and effective manner possible.
- Mercer University, B.A. in Communication/ Speech & Drama/Film
- A 35 year veteran in the field of electronic media communication and advertising
- First entrepreneurial effort in 1991, created successful TV Production Company
- Ushered in the Digital Revolution with creation of Third Wave Digital in 1997
- Formed partnership to create Third Wave Host in 2002
- Launched Third Wave Advertising in 2004
- Survived Great Recession of 2009
- Acquired CMS product and staff from strategic partner in 2012
Myron Bennett, Creative Services Director
Myron oversees nearly all projects that come through Third Wave’s door. He works with each area of the company from web and interactive to video and print to ensure we deliver a high quality and consistent product for all our customers.
- Studied film at the prestigious Sorbonne University in Paris, France
- Graduated from University of Illinois with a B.A. in Humanities/Cinema Studies
- An award-winning Chief Photographer in the TV news industry
- Helped to expand Third Wave Digital to new markets in 1999
- Assumed role of Creative Services Director in 2004
- Becomes part owner of Third Wave Digital on April 2, 2013
- Spearheads cause to bring aerial video technology to range of Third Wave services in 2014
Carla Cicero, Operations Director
Carla is responsible at an operational level for directing a variety of Third Wave's revenue areas. She handles all in-house business operations and takes an active management role in numerous projects to insure client satisfaction.
- Graduated from Slippery Rock University with a B.S. in Psychology
- Started her professional career in corporate-level executive administration & office management
- Played a vital role in the creation of Third Wave Host and Third Wave Advertising
- Manages and coordinates the daily operations of all Third Wave companies
Claire Childs, Senior Project Manager
As Senior Project Manager Claire guides clients through the development process from start to finish. She is often the first face you see or voice you hear, and serves as your main contact through design decisions all the way through to site launch.
- Graduated from Georgia College & State University with a B.A in Mass Communications, Majored in Advertising and Minored in Business Communications
- Began working at Third Wave in 2011 as Marketing Assistant
- Promoted to Marketing Coordinator in 2012
- Promoted to Senior Project Manager in 2014
Bo Griffin, Senior Web Developer
Taking your message onto the World Wide Web can be an intricate and complicated process requiring numerous skills and talents that are often mind boggling to the layman. As Third Wave's Senior Web Developer of all web related projects, Bo personally oversees all websites from concept to click.
- Mercer University, B.A. in English Literature
- Joined Third Wave Digital in 2000 to take part in web design & development services
- Assumed role of Senior Web Developer for Third Wave Agency in 2004
- Has designed & developed numerous award winning projects
Troy Jones, Technical Manager
As the Technical Manager of Third Wave, Troy directs our support department and oversees the development of our content management system and custom applications. A self-described “jack of all trades”, Troy is highly experienced in ColdFusion development as well as all stages of web application development.
- Worked with Third Wave as a contractor since 2005
- Joined the Third Wave team full-time in 2012
- Has been a team member on numerous award winning projects
Amy Thomas, Director of Agency Services
Consider Amy your personal advocate insuring your best interests are accurately represented in all advertising and marketing services provided. Amy insures her clients are getting the best bang for their budget by consistently monitoring marketing trends and staying up to date with the latest Nielsen reports and station ratings. Amy maintains a careful eye on placement and creative for all her agency clients, many of which have been with the agency since its' founding.
- Mercer University, BA in Communication/ Speech/ English
- A 34 year veteran in the field of advertising and marketing
- Spent the 80s as Account Executive for largest radio group in central Georgia
- Consistently ranked as one of the top billing AE's in the market
- Helped to create Third Wave Advertising in 2004
Crystal Coker, Agency Manager
With over 16 years of radio experience in the Middle Georgia area, Crystal’s primary role over the years has been that of sales assistant but she possesses a broad knowledge of digital, e- commerce, event planning, graphics, and business accounting. Her focus is always to help clients and the company achieve a mutually beneficial relationship in which everyone prospers.
- Has over 18 years worth of experience
- Her favorite activity is spending time with her family
- Her favorite show is anything NCIS
Rod English, Account Executive
Rod will work as a client liaison to help businesses reach the marketing goals they desire by utilizing all the marketing avenues that Third Wave Digital has to offer. He will also work closely with management to identify new growth opportunities and coordinate the placement of traditional media, digital marketing campaigns, creative services and expanding brand awareness of Third Wave Digital.
- BA from GC&SU
- Over 20 years of Advertising Sales experience
- Married to his High School Sweetheart
- Father of 2 Daughters
Jeff Passmore, Creative Assistant
Jeff brings together images and graphics to produce compelling video for traditional broadcast, as well as the social media spectrum. From field and studio shooting, to graphics composting, video editing, and the latest techniques in color grading, Jeff has over 25 years of experience keeping clients and their products looking their best.
- Has over 15 years of broadcast TV production experience
- Award winning producer and Director
- Work in promotions has been recognized by producers at the national level
- Lives by the daily motto “It's kind of fun to do the impossible" from Walt Disney
Brooke Moore, Digital Marketing Coordinator
After graduating from Kennesaw State University with a Journalism degree, Brooke joined our team eager to expand her knowledge of Marketing and Agency operations. Her primary role is to managing current client digital marketing needs and monitoring client’s social media accounts.
- Kennesaw State University, B.S. in Journalism and Emerging Media
- Worked as a member of the Atlanta Braves Tomahawk Team
- Born and raised in Middle Georgia
- Enjoys hiking, playing with dogs, and trying out new recipes